Thursday, October 30, 2008

Whoops.

Well.. I wanted to show you all some pretty embroidered items that were recently given to me.. but I haven't been able to go through the photos yet (sorry!)... so instead I've gathered a couple random fun things that I think are worth sharing.

First, a tutorial to make this cute little pouch from Three Bears. Don't you love that fabric?

And this! Directions on how to unravel a sweater to reuse the yarn. I love it!

I've been trying to manage my time better lately. I'm a huge list maker (which helps!), but sometimes there's just so much to do that I end up making multiple lists. So I designed a weekly schedule sheet to keep it all straight. And I'm sharing it with you! Because of the sections I made, it will only really be helpful for those of you who blog and have an Etsy shop, but hopefully some of you will find it useful.

Get it here: Download weekly schedule PDF
(for personal use only please!)

So... pretty embroidery next week. Also next week - Election Day!
I cannot wait.

No comments: