Thursday, December 18, 2008

tags!

Sorry for the late post.. it's my birthday today so I've been eating and decorating the tree and enjoying myself. :) Not that I don't enjoy blogging! You know what I mean.

Well being new to the blog world, I didn't realize that the traditional holiday gift to offer blog readers was printable gift tags. Please forgive me on this terrible mistake... I'll have to make a note for next year to ensure I don't repeat it. I hope you accept instead a variety of wonderful gift tags that are already out in the blog world: Black Apple tags (adorable!)

Paper Crave gift tags, available in three colorways!


Delight.com gift tags. I found these through Creature Comforts

From Martha. Get them here.

And this blog, iDiY, is about Do-it-yourself weddings but they have some really cute tags and labels that would work for Christmas. Check them out here. Pictured above are canning labels. Aren't they great?

Oh, you want more?? Try right here.

Why did I ever buy gift tags? :)

No comments: